We use the Mission Arlington Youth Wrestling Ministry as a mechanism to provide safe relationships, community, and a true sense of belonging. Through training and mentoring, participants improve their work
Wrestling is the mechanism for training the Domains of Development.
- Serves as the entry point into the ministry.
- Teaches work ethic, mental & physical determination and stamina, sense of belonging
- Reaching a single person in a family can positively impact the entire family unit.
- Contract with students and parents.
- Model a loving and disciplined family environment.
- Mentor parents along with students.
basic life needs
- Partner with Mission Arlington to assist in providing essential needs.
- Health care
- Bible studies